Effective January 2015 we require services related to our “Arts for All” program within the operational hours of SSAC and as assigned by the Executive Director. The services shall be under the supervision of the Executive Director provider.
• maintain and manage volunteer coordination of our members / volunteers for all activities that take place in our financial calendar year Oct 1 – Sept 30
• seek members and enhance member services in a positive customer friendly manner to develop and foster collaborative partnerships
• maintain the Buyer's Membership Directory in a timely manner
• carry out in a timely fashion administrative and clerical services such as advertising, marketing and promotion, documentation of events and programs, calendar, registration and database management of events; as well as complete and maintain cash sheets from registrations in order to facilitate its Events and Programs of “Arts for All”
• all services within the terms and conditions of the Operational Policy of the South Simcoe Arts Council
• follow the direction, advice and example of the Executive Director.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, graphics, word processessing; familiar with Mac computers
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Superior oral and written communication skills.
• High degree of initiative and resourcefulness.
• Handle private and confidential information with diplomacy and tact.
• Flexibility to work additional hours during peak festival period
Prices: The price for the services provided will be thirteen - fifteen dollars ($13.00 - 15.00) per hour, to a maximum of seven hundred and fifty four dollars ($754.00) per month unless otherwise determined by increased program funding.
Please forward your resume to Lynda Mitchell Reynolds email@example.com no later than Friday, January 2, 2013