Are you a 2D artist? Do you work in watercolour, acrylic, charcoal, pen and ink, pastels, etc? Do you wish you knew how to take incredible photographs of your work for web use and marketing of your images? Then this is the perfect class for YOU.
In this workshop participants will learn how to create high resolution digital files that accurately represent their paintings.
- Position the painting and check the angle of the artwork.
- Set up lighting to create a consistent and balanced light on the paintings.
- Eliminate flare and colour casts from the environment when shooting.
- Discuss the cameras and lenses which are best for copy work.
- Review the best camera setting to use to record artwork.
- Explain how to correct colour to get an accurate photograph of the paintings.
- Demonstrate how to capture texture with three dimensional art work.
- Explore how to save high resolution files for reproduction and create web ready images
Location: Matthew's House 131 Wellington Street E., Alliston
How do I register? Why is there more than one price?
Thanks to grant funding from the Ontario Trillium Foundation when registering for this program you have a choice of what to pay.
If you need to access our subsidized pricing choose that price point and register yourself or another attendee. If you are an SSAC Member in good standing you can access Member's Pricing by logging into Ciniki at the top right hand part of your screen.
These Arts4All Workshops are generously supported by grant funding through the Ontario Trillium Foundation and community donors. This grant allows us to offer professionally taught classes at no-cost, low-cost, and subsidized rates with the intent to remove the barriers that hinder our community from participating in the arts. All funds received for registration will go back into our #BreakTheBarriersInitiative helping us provide ongoing programming to our community. A donation box will available at all OTF funded classes.
If you have questions about financial assistance for these programs through the SSAC please contact Sarah email@example.com
Sat Nov 9, 2019 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM