This fun craft will get participants making their own circular weaving that can be used as a small rug or sitting mat. Using a hula hoop and t-shirt yarn these colourful creations will teach basic weaving skills.
Participants: do you have T-shirts at home that you would like to cut up and add to your weaving? bring them with you that day.
Location: Outdoor courtyard located at FortyOne: Local Art Market 41 Victoria St E., Alliston
Please register early as this class is limited to 8 participants.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- We encourage participants to wear a mask or face shield
- All participants will need to sanitize their hands upon checking in.
- This class will be taking place outdoors under tents. Please dress according to weather conditions and bring a personal water bottle if you feel you will need a drink.
- appropriate distancing between participants will be in place.
- If you are not feeling well, experiencing a fever, or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 we ask that you not attend this class.
Many of the supplies for this class have been donated by Crazy Pants Theatre Co.
If you have questions about being added to the WAITLIST or regarding scholarships for these programs through the SSAC please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM