Looking for something fun to do this fall? A way to exercise your vocal chops?
Together, Sugartones and Friends (picture yourself here) will learn and sing a holiday classic in 4-part harmony. We will also learn practical ways to get our voices back in shape, and even learn how to develop our voices at home!
Make new friends, learn new skills and sing your heart out!
Register today and you will receive:
• Invitations to three virtual group voice instructions and chorus rehearsals on Zoom.
• Sheet music and voice part specific learning tracks for home practice.
• Instruction on how to record yourself on your smartphone, tablet or computer for home practice.
• Additional instructions for an exciting opportunity to be part of a “virtual choir performance" to be shared with the community.
**You can choose your level of participation from just joining us at Zoom rehearsals and voice instruction, all the way up to participation in the “Virtual Choir Performance"**
Cost for all this awesomeness is $10.00 per person.
Register between October 16th and October 31st at:
Other Important Dates
• Rehearsal #1 on Zoom Thursday November 5, 2020 7:00 - 8:00 pm
• Rehearsal #2 on Zoom Thursday November 12, 2020 7:00 - 8:00 pm
• Rehearsal #3 on Zoom Thursday November 19, 2020 7:00 - 8:00 pm
• “Virtual Choir Performance" recordings deadline Thursday November 26, 2020.
Please note: The “Virtual Choir Performance" is limited to the first 30-35 recordings submitted.
Have questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracie at 705-796-3043.
Don't delay! Register today for your place in the choir and quick access to your learning materials.