Arts4All: #BreakTheBarriersInitiative Program
Nuno felting refers to felting wool and fabrics together into one fabric. The wool shrinks the silk producing a wavy or crinkled effect. The result is your own gorgeous scarf when finished. Perfect to treat yourself or make as a holiday gift for a loved one. Due to gathering restrictions this will be a very small class and space is limited. Book early to save your space.
Location: FortyOne: Local Art Market, 41 Victoria Street East, Alliston
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- We ask all participants to wear a mask
- All participants will need to sanitize their hands upon checking in.
- appropriate distancing between participants will be in place.
- If you are not feeling well, experiencing a fever, or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 we ask that you alert us as soon as possible and that you not attend this class.
* If you have any questions about our Covid-19 safely precautions you are welcome to contact us. Your safety and the safety of our staff & volunteers is important to us.
Arts4All Workshops are generously supported by grant funding through the Ontario Trillium Foundation and community donors.
How do I register?
When registering for this program you have a choice of what to pay.
If you are unable to pay full price you may choose the discounted grant subsidized price and register yourself or a child.
If you have questions about financial assistance for these programs through the SSAC please contact email@example.com
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM