Enjoy your morning coffee, tea or hot chocolate with a 75 minute sketching refresher. Practice blocking and gestural sketching techniques from a variety of flora, fauna and architectural photo and video references.
A Zoom link and photo references will be emailed to the participants the day prior to the session.
small group/Limited enrolment
Ages 14 and up
Materials - All you need is a few items you may already have at home:
- An internet connection and a computer or device with a camera
- Graphite pencil e.g. HB(#2), 4B
- Sketch pad with light weight paper e.g. 50 LB – 70 LB
(or loose leaf paper and a drawing board)
Optional, but fun to play with if you have it
- Fine Line Marker
- Vine Charcoal
- Watercolour paint, palette and brushes e.g. #8 round or flat
- Light weight watercolour paper e.g. 90 LB
- Water Container
Sat Dec 5, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM